Saturday, March 24, 2012

success with a twist

So these are my results from yesterday's blog post. I think it's safe to say that they prove two things. #1 Katie is a great teacher, and #2 anyone can do this! 

I modified and cut-corners, allowing for my hair being longer, finer and having a natural curl. And then before I knew it, ta-da! 

Much like when I cook, the results coming from "a little of this, a little of that" seemed iffy up until, final bobby-pin in place, it was done!
Right-side view

Left-side, with a braid

This is the twist. While I used the side-braid idea from Katie's picture, I followed her video version of her side messy-bun.

And even though in the end, it didn't end up really being a bun at all, I was quite happy with the results. Add a cute clip or flower and there you have it, something new for spring!

And yes, I was pleased with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment